Trust plays a huge part in paternity testing. We receive hundreds of calls questioning sample integrity. If the alleged father swabs without the mother watching, there is a good chance the mother will have doubts. Sometimes the best solution is a legal test. Identigene arranges a collector to witness the swabbing of all involved parties; this way everyone know the swabs belong to the right person.
Want to know the steps for legal testing? It sounds more complicated than it is. Trust us!
1. Purchase a DNA paternity test kit from your local drugstore: CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, USA Drug, Walgreens or Walmart.com.
2. Call Identigene at 888-404-GENE.
3. Pay for the lab fee and collection fee with a major credit card or money order.
4. Agree upon a convenient place and time to meet with an Identigene sample collector. This person will witness the DNA collection, help you fill out appropriate paperwork, verify photo identification and mail in the DNA specimens.
5. Log in to www.identigene.com for your test results. If you are a visual learner like me, click here to watch the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vsVuy0RD8