IDENTIGENE has partnered with Dr. Janet Taylor, psychiatrist and television personality specializing in family marriage counseling. She regularly appears as a contributor on CBS, “This Morning, NBC “The Today Show” and Good Morning America.
Through informative videos, useful articles and other web content, Dr. Janet helps educate the public regarding healthy approaches to paternity testing, ensuring that all involved persons feel respected and informed.
Check out her informative articles and videos below or visit her at drjanet.tv.
- Nearly Half of Americans Plan to Make a Major Life Change in 2014
- Do you Need a Paterntiy Test? – Top Five Myths About Testing Revealed
- Questions About Your Baby’s Father? You’re Not Alone
- We’ve Come a Long Way Baby – A Brief History Lesson in Paternity Testing
- Advice for How Distant Dads Can Get Back Into Their Child’s Life